Switch Lighting - About Us
Switch Lighting is proud to be a New Zealand manufacturer of LED lighting Solutions. We believe LED lighting is the lighting of the future and it is one very real medium by which this country will lower its electricity consumption.
Currently approximately 19% of the worlds energy consumption is in artificial lighting, 70% of those lights can be replaced with more energy efficient alternatives
LED are the true environmentally friendly lighting solution. There have been several studies into the Life cycle energy consumption of the LED and the results show that only 2% of total energy is used in manufacturing, that means that 98% of the energy consumed in running an LED luminarie goes to the task its designed for, Providing LIGHT. Did you know that only 5% of the energy consumed in a standard incandescent bulb goes to creating light? the other 95% goes to heat!
We believe in providing a quality product that we can guarantee. The initial design is undertaken in our Nelson office utilising the latest in 3D Solid Modelling software. Machining and finishing procedures are outsourced to various New Zealand companies then final assembly is done in our Nelson factory.
Switch Lighting...... creating the right light
Ph + 64 3 9700755
Mob + 64 21 022 66590