Join the Switch Lighting Team
Switch Lighting is a great company to work for, just ask Truffle
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Coordinator to work alongside our sales and marketing team. Responsible for the website and social media, coordinating shows and events, assisting with design requests and reports, market research and maintenance of related resources.
- Managing and administration of websites – their overall development, maintenance and SEO
- Assisting with new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages
- Developing and coordinating social media strategy. Help decide which social networks to keep accounts on, which content to post, and where; handle the day-to-day posting responsibilities on various social networks, including management of a posting schedule.
- Overseeing the analytics related to your content so you can optimise your existing assets and create smarter campaigns in the future
- Developing and maintaining marketing and training resources
- Creating and maintaining a photography collection
- Coordinating and developing events, shows and sales promotions
- Assisting with market research
- Assisting potential customers who visit our Nelson offices.
General Skills & Attributes Desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Website management and social media experience – qualifications in this area highly desirable
- Website maintenance experience - WordPress
- Logical, analytical thinker with intermediate/advanced computer skills –Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Self-motivated and happy to work autonomously to bring solutions to the team
- Strong team player – happy to “roll sleeves up” and help out
- Excellent personal time management and organisational skills – able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail – accuracy is paramount
- Flexible, positive and a good sense of humour
If this sounds like you, please apply via www.seek.co.nz
This is a full-time role and applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit